Prayer Of Repentance For The Mother Words

Bookmark and Share
Mother ..
why did I call you mom ..
why did I call you mom ..
why do I always want to call you mom ...

Mother. ..
because you have given that nobody can give to anyone ..
you love is incomparable to any love ..
you also give life, passion and love as love anyone ..


 

Mother. ..
I still often forget you ..
I too often innocent to you ..
I was even too often important: my life without you ..
In fact I still can not live without you ..


 Mother. ..
still many opportunities were missed ..
I'm too selfish to dare not need you ..
I still often think of others, regardless of you ..
and happy it's not often I leave for my welfare affairs ..

Mother. ..
I'm sorry ..
forgive my mistakes ..
sorry for this selfishness ..
but I know, without asking for anything you have to give the sense of the meaning of life .. 

Breakup Words

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment