Begged Forgiveness Sheet Words

Bookmark and Share
By : Muhammad Mikail and Najunda sari

Lie prostrate on the mat when the room dark room
ornamental shine a light on the window, the night wind did not want to
ketingalan adorn the heart beats, spoken a word:

"Here I am Here I am Thy servant ..... A
A sheet invoke Forgiveness
Statute of Sin - Sin Spreading "

Liver was bland, no longer had the heart beats
hear the cries, the tears that require
glimpse of hope. Why did God ..........
Why do not you just pull this life
the body feels tired with twists - twists hypocrisy
let the earth smiled bahagiah, sunlight
in the blue sky on the ground to the birth.
I'm here still running and running some where
have to go just said - I said show
straight path that continues to accompany, decorate,
illuminating the dark night ....

                                                                                my poetry

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment